I created this pattern for a friend and then quickly fell in love with the convenience it offers! This little cozy will fit a 30 ml spray bottle from doTerra such as TerraShield® Spray, OnGuard® Sanitizing Mist or similar spritz bottle. You can even buy your own 30ml bottles and create a blend of your own to keep handy on the go!
You can find a pattern in my Ravelry and Etsy shops for all of these other popular essential oil bottle sizes, so you can make a cozy for the oil or blend you need most.
Stuff You’ll Need:
- Size G crochet hook (4.0mm)
- Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable Yarn (shown in Sunrise)
- Lobster clasp or keychain ring
Stuff to Remember:
- Pattern is written in US terms.
- If work is too loose, try a smaller hook.
- Keychain is added near the end of the project.
- Work in continuous spiral; do not join rounds.
- Weave in beginning tail after completing round 2 as it will be hard to reach later.
- Make sure to flatten your work to measure correct height before finishing.
- sc – single crochet
- st – stitch
- sl st – slip stitch
How to make it:
Round 1: Chain 2, 8 sc in 2nd chain from hook. Do not join.
Round 2: 2 sc in each st. (16 st)
Diameter of this circle at its widest should measure 2.75 cm.
Round 3: 1 sc in each st. (16 st)
REPEAT Round 3 until flattened piece measures 8 cm tall.
Cut yarn, leaving a 2 ft tail. Holding the keyring next to the top of the cozy, sc around the ring and into the next 2 stitches to connect it.
Sc in the next 16 st, sl st in next 3 st, fasten off and weave in the end.